"Suffer the little children to come unto me..."







Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let's see if this works!

We're finally getting this blog going. Sorry for the delay! There should be some pages that list the preschool outline as well as the teaching schedule, and you'll notice the links on the left of the page for resources. Let me know if there's anything that's missing or if you have any other improvement suggestions.

When you know what you want to do for you week...letter, theme etc. please post it so we don't have repeats!!

Also, Lisa and I invited Elizabeth Montoya to join our group, but her mother Amy, of course, will not be in the teaching pool! I hope that's o.k. with everyone. Amy felt as though it was a small miracle and an answer to prayer.

9 comments:

  1. It's probably just me, but I tried to add what I've planned to teach and for some reason am not able to. At "new post," I just found "edit post" not "edit page" and I can't figure out how to specifically edit "Weekly Teaching Plans." I can only see how to just add a new post (in general). Help!

    I won't be able to check this for a few days, but I thought I'd add my general teaching themes. 9-21: My 5 Senses
    9-23: Friendship/Teamwork/Sharing
    11-23: Thanksgiving
    Nov. 23rd said Lisa, but I think we scheduled me to teach on that date. Lisa's teaching just a week or two before that. Let me know if that's not right.

    Sorry for the long "comment."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it says Jeff but ya'll will know its me Katryna...anyways, thanks Renee for getting this blog up it looks great:) Also I am having problems like Lauren posting...there is not an option on the page "new post"...I only found "subscribe to post". Maybe you are the administrator Renee and so you have other options available to you...just a thought I've never blogged before though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so here's my lesson plan outline:

    Sept 28-30 Seasons/Feelings
    Oct 26-28 Halloween (Dress up and party on 28th)
    Nov/Dec 30-2 Farm Animals/Opposites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa suggested that we do field trips one of the days on the weeks that Jan used to have...i think its a great idea. she had lots of ideas like going to the grocery store (nutrition theme), hill afb museum (plane theme), etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I think we should have show and tell each day and bring something that starts with the letter of the day. (ex: letter A, bring in an apple to show, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI my email is not correct, if you are trying to reach me through email its calisnowgrl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added my lesson plans with a little TOO MUCH detail...sorry. On Thursday, the 23rd, if you have a small flashlight please send it with your daughter. If not, I have extras. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete